For moving various bulk substances to and fro, on the Nigerian grounds, a resilient and hard-wearing farm implement is used, recognized as a front blade. The front blades available at our tractor dealers can be operated hydraulically. Farmers of Nigeria, prefer front blades over any other farm implement for the leveling of land. It can be simultaneously used as a grader. The grader can remove snow, especially in the winter season. This farm implement in Nigeria can subsequently function as a transporter too. With plenty of benefits, a front blade has brought greater flexibility in terms of execution of farming operations for the Nigerian farmers
- Can be attached and detached easily.
- Economical and productive.
- Maintenance is easy.
- User Friendly.
- Bulk substances like snow, mud, gravel, and debris can be handled with ease.
- Export quality farm implement.
- Is verified under ISO 9001 verification.
- Of multiple uses.
- 50 HP to 85 HP is the minimum power requirement.
- 102 mm is the depth below ground level.
- 152mm (6″) x 12.7mm (1/2″) is the appropriate cutting edge.
- 533 mm is the maximum blade lift.
Tractors Nigeria is one of the most applauded and renowned tractor dealers in Nigeria, flourishing their business of supplying eminent yet cost-effective farm implements and other agricultural machinery that can boost agricultural production exponentially. Our technology-driven farm implements, inclusive of front blades, have made farming swifter and more opportunistic.
At our tractor dealers in Nigeria, the inventory we own is of top-notch quality and can outperform any farming activity required. To get benefit from our diverse and pocket-friendly inventory, get in touch with our highly qualified representatives and get your sales inquiry assorted and delivered within a couple of days.