One of the primary tillage equipment, that suffices the requirement of tilling in the agricultural fields, is known as a chisel plough. A chisel plough consists of narrow, double-edged shoves, which are located on the epics of long shanks. These sharp shoves, rip the soil apart, no matter how hard the ground soil, however, it does not pulverize or turn it upside down. A chisel plough is quite significant for the farmers of Nigeria, as it disrupts the soil along with performing the required tilling task as and when required. The tilling effect leaves the soil more fertile because of the presence of crop residue at the top of the soil. Due to its durable and highly productive functions, this farm implement is among the most familiar primary farm implements throughout the farmer fraternity of Nigeria.
- Soil is loosened preferably to allow a better flow of sunlight and water.
- It helps to break apart the hard pan.
- Minimize the chances of soil erosion.
- During the rainy season, tills the soil perfectly.
- Prevents the formation of crusty surfaces.
- Reduces the frequency of compaction effect.
- 50 HP to 85 HP is the credible power source requirement.
- 20 meters is the measurable working width.
- The approximate weight is 225 – 360 Kg.
- Replaceable tines.
- The frame is made up of a heavy steel box of a V-type structure.
- I and II are the linkage capacities.
Tractors Nigeria has become the number one leader in terms of supplying authentic agricultural machinery to the farfetched farmers that had to face the depletion of productive agricultural resources. Our competent and pocket-friendly farm implements will yield tremendous results in the agricultural fields of Nigeria. At Tractors Nigeria, we are determined to improve the agricultural infrastructure of the farmers of Nigeria, by means of providing durable and sustainable farming tools.
Our high-profile skilled workers will assist you in achieving your set targets, all you have to do is contact us right away and get the necessary information required for placing an optimum order of chisel plough to be delivered at your doorstep.