For seed preparation and granular appearance of soil, a durable and sturdy farm implement is used by the Nigerian farmers, namely an offset disc harrow. It is categorized as heavy-duty equipment and is an excellent farming instrument for the elimination of weeds and helps to retain moisture within the depth of soil. The discs of this farm implement aren’t parallel but rather offset to ensure that when these are applied to any ground soil, loosen it and lift it, for maximizing the optimized results. It can penetrate way better than its partner tilling implements such as chisel plough or disc ploughs. With its incredible performance, this tractor-mounted farm implement has modernized the farming culture of Nigeria.
- 127~178 Mm is the tillage depth of the harrow.
- Can be used without causing trouble in medium to light soil.
- Easy to mount on the tractor.
- Great strength and is durable for life.
- For sandy soil, it can perform tillage functions.
- Portable and economical.
- The optimum quality Boron steel disc is present.
- Angles as per needs can be set easily.
- 75 to 85 HP is the minimum horsepower requirement.
- 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, and 24 are the respective disc numbers.
- 228/9” is the measurable distance between discs.
- Discs are 24 inches in size.
- 55 to 75 inches is the optimum working width.
- 685 to 770 Kg is the recorded weight.
Tractors Nigeria has the most modernized and authentic farm implements which are highly anticipated by the farmers of Nigeria. These farm implements, when compatible with the desired horsepower tractor, can deliver flawless performance in the Nigerian fields. The farm implements at Tractors Nigeria are of high-quality standards to ensure the Nigerian farmers can get the most of them within an economical budget. Feel free to get in touch with our courteous and helpful sales representative who will guide you forward with your relevant queries.