Mouldboard ploughs are also known as turn ploughs and these are classified as the most widely used farm implements, especially in rain-fed areas, where the weed growth is too much. As its name suggests, when it is mounted to a tractor, it ploughs the ground soil harshly to rip apart and invert the soil. In this way, the trash and other crop residue are buried under the depths of the soil and thus the soil is prepared for newer vegetation. By the farmers of Nigeria, deep tillage-related functions are exclusively performed by mouldboard plough, orienting rapid and flawless results.
- The latest ploughs reveal a replaceable cutting surface.
- Clean the agricultural surface pretty quickly.
- Stony-rooted soil is no more trouble.
- Soil breaking, soil turning as well as soil rooting, all can be done smoothly.
- The blades are made up of wear-resistant steel to resist the climatic effect.
- For tractor compatibility, 50hp of power is the minimum requirement.
- 2, 3, and 4 and Farrows.
- 22 cm to 25 cm is the maximum depth.
- 85 cm to 90 cm is the maximum working depth.
- I & II are the linkage categories.
- 225 to 360 Kg is the estimated weight.
Tractors Nigeria is the ideal place for purchasing the most economical, technology-driven, and quality-oriented farming products that have contributed to simplifying the agricultural methods and reducing stress and anxiety from the laborious farming tasks. Our farm implements for sale are the most sought-after tools that have greatly increased the ratio of potentially grown crops in Nigeria.
The mouldboard plough available at our tractor dealers is one of the best tractor attachments as it is durable and can easily break any type of soil without being damaged. Get in touch with our sales representative and get know-how about the existing offers on our massive inventor of farm implements in Nigeria.