A tine tiller can be described as a simplified farm implement that can very well perform the farming tasks of digging. The tilling operation performed via this farm implement are comparatively smoother and quicker. The tine tillers possess sharp tines of higher quality that can rip the ground to ensure the cultivation is more efficient than ever. At Tractors Nigeria, we own small to medium tine tillers, which can be used by gardeners and farmers for multiple purposes.
- For small to medium lawn sizes, tine tillers are of great use.
- Economical and durable.
- Soil breaking is easy as ever.
- Exhibits a potential working capacity to withstand any type of soil.
- Tines are adjustable.
- Is verified under ISO 9001 verification.
- Of high export quality.
- Soil can be easily pulled.
- For tractor compatibility, 50hp to 85hp is the ideal power requirement.
- I and II are the linkage categories.
- The number of tines is 9, 11, and 13.
- 229 mm to 254 mm is the spacing distance between the tines.
- The type of frames is of Z Type and Pipe set.
- 209 Kg to 266 Kg is the approximate weight.
Tractors Nigeria is among the most widespread and acknowledgeable tractor dealers operating in Nigeria. We have been providing tractor and farming services to the farmers of Nigeria to assist them in their everyday agricultural pursuits. We have an operating inventory that is of export quality and is considered to be one of the best investments for Nigerian farmers because of its immense credibility and longevity.
Tine Tillers available at our tractor company in Nigeria have been able to successfully dig the hard soil through its sharp blades. Our tine tillers can perform varied farming applications and we have always received satisfied reviews regarding it.