A potato planter is a specialized farm implement that performs the sowing of seed potatoes in a manner that the grown potatoes are uniformly arranged. It is basically a foot-operated, tractor-mounted farm implement that is initially pushed into the depth of the soil, it is forced to open and a potato segment is squeezed from within. In this way, potato seeds are sown to initiate new potato vegetation.
- The sowing of seeds is done in a row.
- The planting depth is modified as per the needs.
- Of high export quality.
- Is verified under ISO 9001 verification.
- The compact design promotes easier transportation.
- It is an automatic planter and saves plenty of time and energy.
- 4 no. to 8 no. is the distribution through silver aluminum.
- 3-point linkage is the type of linkage.
- 28 inches to 30 inches is the line-to-line capacity.
- 6 inches is the seed-to-seed spacing.
- For tractor compatibility, 50hp of power is the minimum requirement.
- 240 Kg to 600 Kg is the capacity of the seed.
Tractors Nigeria has become the number one supplier of tractor implements and farm machinery that have enabled the Nigerian farmers to open new opportunities using increasing the pace of growing crops quite rapidly. As potatoes are quite crucial for global farmers with respect to their ever-increasing demands. The continual supply of potato planters via Tractors Nigeria aids the Nigerian farmers in meeting the excessive potato demands by putting in lesser effort and requiring lesser labor.
To increase the rate of growing crops, you need a third-party source that is reliable and economical. At Tractors Nigeria, we provide this third-party farming source at affordable rates. So get yourself the best farm implements through our farming experts at Tractors Nigeria.