A rotary tiller cultivator is a farm implement that has been assisting the farmer niche for the preparation of soil. It does this, by loosening and aerating the compact soil, to enhance the condition of the already planted crops. In the case of newer vegetation of valuable crops, the soil preparation allows a healthier growth. This tractor-mounted farm implement, being economical and durable, is the most opted farm implement in Nigeria for soil pudding. Named rototillers or rotocultivators, undoubtedly these play a crucial part in soil health and its maintenance.
- Multiple sizes are available.
- Is verified under ISO 9001 verification.
- Exclusively is available at Tractors Nigeria.
- Can be easily attached.
- Invert the soil and enables it to mix.
- Of export quality.
- Durable for a long period.
- Blades are of high quality.
- Can aerate the soil to a depth of 7 – 10 inches.
- 34, 36, 42, 48, 54, and 58 are the number of available blades.
- The approximate working depth is 220 mm.
- 700 Kg is the approximate weight calculated.
- The approximate working width is 2400 mm.
- For tractor compatibility, 50hp of power is the minimum requirement.
A familiar name in the farming industry is Tractors Nigeria which has become the talk of the town because of the delivery of authentic and high-end farming exports. These farm implements in Nigeria, have become of utmost importance for the Nigerian farmers since they have aided the farmers in strengthening their core farming operations.
At Tractors Nigeria, rotary tiller cultivators are a part of their diverse inventory. These cultivators are of remarkable quality and can furnish the farming requirements of soil preparation effectively and swiftly. Contact us through our email and send an inquiry about the relevant farming product.