A fodder chopper is also named a mini chaff cutter or a silage/forage chopper, particularly used in small to midsize farms of Nigeria for the cutting of numerous crops, most likely wheat, soybean stalk, cotton, cotton, etc. into very small particles which could be fed to herds of animals responsible for assisting farming activities. This farm implement for sale has been productively performing the chopping of wet or dry grass pretty quickly. By means of reducing the particle size of the necessitated crops, livestock feeding has become progressively easier. The fodder choppers available at Tractors Nigeria, are durable and can cater their cutting services for a good amount of time, thus making them the most desirable investment.
- Waste production is decreased.
- Hay, grass, or other essential crops can be chopped off quickly.
- Export quality farm implement.
- Is verified under ISO 9001 verification.
- Maintenance is easy.
- Economical and user-friendly.
- Ground animal feed can be packaged easily.
- Highly productive.
- For tractor compatibility, 50hp of power is the minimum requirement.
- 2 blades are used for cutting.
- 75 Kg is the gross weight.
- Steel blades are made up of high carbon.
- The iron frame is of tremendous strength.
- Can be driven manually as well as through PTO.
- 510 mm is the optimum blade size.
Tractors Nigeria owns a very reputable name throughout the farmer niche of Nigeria. We own agricultural products and farm implements that have proven to be the best agricultural investment by Nigerian farmers. Our farm implements and tractors are steadfast and utilize available resources to the maximum.
At Tractors Nigeria, you can find your desirable horsepower farm implement, including fodder chopper at striking rates. All you have to do is get in touch with our highly responsive sales teams by emailing us or messaging us at our WhatsApp number. We’re honored to help you with your sales query.